Lightroom (LR) presets are a great way to save time when editing your photos. I often find myself applying the same actions during my editing workflow so have created my own series of presets to recreate these actions at the press of a button. I occasionally need to tweak one of the settings but most of the time they're pretty accurate for the subtle enhanced approach I like to apply to my style.
Just recently I have been asked a number of times how I edit my photos and had people comment on my social media feeds how 'authentic' my style of photography is. So I have decided to make my presets available to download via the link below for free.
- Download my presets and save the .zip file to your desktop
- Extract the presets from the .zip folder and save them to your desktop
- Open LR
- Press 'D' on your keyboard to navigate to the 'Develop' module
- Right click inside the 'Presets' panel and select 'Import'
- Navigate to the desktop location where the extracted LR presets are saved
- Select the first preset in the list, then select the last preset in the list while holding shift. This should select all the presets
- Click OK. All my LR presets are now installed and will be available in all your LR catalogues